Drive Extreme Performance for Analytics and HPC Workloads
Today NetApp announced the all-flash midrange EF600, NetApp’s first all-flash NVMe EF-Series platform. The NetApp® EF600 can accelerate access to your data so you can derive value from it faster. Get the most powerful performance, smart value, and trusted simplicity in dense, 2U enterprise packaging. The EF600 is ideal for performance-sensitive workloads such as Oracle databases, real-time analytics, and high-performance computing applications on top of a BeeGFS high-performance parallel file system.
The EF600 all-flash NVMe array combines extreme IOPS (up to 2M), response times of less than 100 microseconds, and up to 44GBps of bandwidth with leading, enterprise-proven availability features, including:
- NVMe/IB, NVMe/RoCE, and NVMe/FC support, offering low latency and superior investment protection
- Redundant components with automated failover
- Intuitive storage management with comprehensive tuning functions
- Full-function NetApp SANtricity® Web Services embedded REST API
- Advanced monitoring and diagnostics with proactive repair
- NetApp SANtricity Snapshot™ technology, volume copy, and Dynamic Disk Pools
Combined, these capabilities offer industry-leading price/performance, configuration flexibility, and simplicity in a compact package to help you make decisions faster, more actionable, and more secure.
The EF600 offers proven, fifth-generation hardware reliability, leveraging more than 1 million installations worldwide. With tested solution designs for Oracle databases, Microsoft SQL Server, HPC with BeeGFS, and real-time analytics, you can be confident that your critical business applications built on the EF600 systems will work flawlessly so that you can focus on growing your business. For more information, visit the EF-Series page.
you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide the relevant information ourselves.