NetApp is Recognized as a Magic Quadrant Leader…Again!
The influential analyst firm, Gartner, recently published the Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage1. The Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage replaces two Magic Quadrants: the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and the Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Storage Arrays. Gartner first recognized NetApp as a Leader in their Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays in 2013, and we remained in the Leaders quadrant for 6 consecutive years. In the Magic Quadrant for Solid State Arrays, we were a Leader for the last three years, starting in 2016. The new report covers AFF, FAS, SolidFire, E-Series and EF-Series systems. In this report, NetApp is named as a Leader based on our ability to execute and completeness of vision, and we positioned highest for our ability to execute.
We believe the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage further demonstrates a recognition that our solutions deliver data-driven business outcomes across core, edge and cloud.
We help organizations simplify data management in hybrid multi-cloud environments, ensuring organizations deliver their application data to the right place at the right time so they can make better data-driven decisions. At NetApp, our teams are constantly innovating to deliver the leading flash systems and data services portfolio with the deepest integration to the cloud. Our differentiation is clear in 3 areas:
- Data fabric:
- Our data fabric strategy has helped us become a leader in hybrid cloud data services —which includes storage and much more.
- Our primary storage portfolio – in concert with our data fabric strategy – facilitates and simplifies data management in distributed core, edge and cloud IT environments.
- Ducati built it’s Data Fabric to activate massive volumes of data from around the world and reduce the time to get new motorcycles to market by 30% and the cost of powering and cooling their data center by 70%.
- Active IQ:
- NetApp’s Active IQ uses artificial intelligence and community wisdom to proactively protect and optimize your infrastructure to maximize data availability, boost operational performance and efficiency and simplify data management.
- Finnish service provider Oulun uses Active IQ in their data center to provide visibility and predictability into their operations so they can account for unplanned maintenance and performance bottlenecks that will impact their customers.
- Our solid-state arrays with next-generation, end-to-end NVMe capabilities help our customers improve the performance of their tier one, mission-critical business apps.
This achievement was made possible by the passion and creativity of NetApp team members across the organization. I want to recognize their commitment and dedication to helping our customers succeed.
For more details please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org